Here are some of my artistic beliefs:
1. Creating rules, limitations, or specific projects can spark creative genius.
2. Fine art is not the only type of “ART.” A sketchbook should also contain notes, shopping lists, observations, and current worries.
3. An artist does not have ‘talent’ but the courage to try and the willingness to learn.
4. Art is a continual practice. And yes, you can lose it.
5. Create art for yourself, but aim to inspire others by boldly sharing your ideas and work.
I have recently started a new blog. It will probably fail… but that’s not going to stop me from trying. In fact, I promise to dye my hair bright pink if I ever reach over 1,000 Twitter followers or 1,000 Facebook likes. [Not sure it would be easy with my dark brown lion’s mane…] But there it is. I said it.
So…. start liking, commenting, following, and retweeting. My hope is that my Naïsbook Project will inspire you to be more creative and call yourself an ‘artist.’ You can read about the purpose and name of the project HERE. Or like my Facebook page solely because you want one more pink haired person in this world, I would be alright with that as well.
WordPress: Naisbook Project
Facebook: Naïsbook Project
Short Film: Naïsbook